K + P 2017

Where do I begin?! It was such a pleasure working with Kayla planning her wedding to Paul on June 17, 2017! I knew her mother Becky from working at Bank of America years ago when I used to help do their Corporate Event Planning for Baby Showers, Retirements, Employee Engagement events, etc. Kayla had my heart from the jump because she was doing the same wedding colors as my wedding and on my same wedding anniversary date, how fun is that?! She chose to add some Gold and Glitz to the design and obviously a newer modern fun touch!


Vendors: 

Wedding Ceremony: Exploration Place Wichita Kansas
Wedding Reception: Kansas Aviation Museum 
Wedding Coordinator: Sarah Igartua and Alisha Wood with Wichita Event Planner  
Photographer: Emily Leary with Emily Leary Photography
DJ: All World Entertainment Scott Hays  
Catering: Marcellos Restaurant  
Bartending: XClusive Bartending
Florist: Purposefully Designed Floral Sarah Igartua 
Officiant: Richard Vorak (At Your Service Ceremonies) 











































Comments

Popular Posts