Stylized Photo Shoot : The Grand Chapel

Recently I've taken on a new adventure helping to assist and coordinate the remaining wedding for 2011 and 2012 at The Grand Chapel in Wichita, Kansas!! This will be in addition to our Wichita Event Planner business and will mean more events for our team to help with for the dates I'm already booked for WEP!  From the moment they opened their doors in 2004 I was IN LOVE with this place!!! It has been a dream to work here and do a photo shoot since the moment I saw it. Everything came together amazing for it too!! I work with some AMAZING vendors!! I reached out first to Eric Frank with EJF Studios and as soon as he was on board we quickly assembled the rest of our crew to do this session to show off the venue. 

Venue: The Grand Chapel
Photographer: Eric Frank with EJF Studios
Cake: Monica's Bundt Cake Company 
Linens: Classically Covered
Uplighting: Potent Entertainment
Bridal Gown: Dress Gallery
Groom's Tux: Men's Wharehouse 

































Comments

Popular Posts